Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My update

Hi all,

I have recently move to Los Angeles area (Chatsworth) to work for a company called Source Photonics as an engineer. The company used to call LuminentOIC, they change their name after merge with another company called Fiberxon. My title for the position is Senior Transceiver Design Engineer. This company make optical transciever for datacom/telecom applications. You can visit http://sourcephotonics.com/ to find out more about the company.

My contact informations is as follows:

20939 Parthenia St 207
Canoga Park, CA 91304
USA

home phone: 818-993-3995
office phone: 818-773-9044 x1059
cell phone: 818-266-5528
company email: kian-giap.gan@sourcephotonics.com
personal email: kiangiap.gan@gmail.com (please use this one, I will check this account regulary )


giap

3 comments:

阿腾 said...

听说你的公司要IPO了。快要发啦!! :)

giap said...

I think they just file the application, who know what is going to happen. To ealier to say. Plus i didn't get much stock option :(

eating said...

咦,我以为ah giap会靠他的part-time:Poker发达,而不是他的fulltime 工作?